Saturday, April 13, 2013



          Hello, Welcome to my blog.
First of all, I wanna introduce myself. My name is Muhammad Abdul Alim, you can call me Alim.
I was born on July 12th 1996 in Jakarta. I live in Cipinang, Pulogadung, Jakarta Timur, DKI Jakarta
          I have motto in my life, my motto is "Be your Self", no matter who you are, just "BE YOUR SELF !!!". My inspiration people is Mario Teguh. You know why? think for yourself. I am a student
at 26 Vocational High School, majoring in Techniqal Industrial Electronics.
          About my hobby, My Hobbies are listening to the music, playing futsal, swimming, and traveling to interest place with my friends.
          About my blog, in my blog you can search and donwnload everything, but just wich I post on my blog. In my blog there are software, game, etc. So just search and download ;)
          One thing, if you want download file, please comment to make my blog stay in blogspot, do you understand? OK have fun for download......
          Maybe that's all for introducing my self. If you want to ask something, you can follow me on twitter : @limdaa26.

                                                 HAVE FUN IN THIS BLOG (^_^)



1 comment: